Who is Dan Evans?
Daniel Evans, a British expert tennis participant is excellently acknowledged as Dan Evans who’s adept at each the singles and the doubles codecs of the sport. He made his Davis Cup debut for Great Britain in opposition to Poland in September 2009. He first performed squash together along with his father, elderly seven, on the neighborhood squash and tennis membership, the West Warwickshire Sports Club in Solihull, simplest falling into tennis via way of means of hazard more than one years later.
He has a profession-excessive rating of World No. 25 accomplished on 14th June 2021, and is the modern British No. 1 in singles. Dan is likewise widely known for achieving a profession-excessive rating of World No. fifty two in doubles on twenty sixth April 2021.
He had damaged into the “Top 30” of the authentic ATP (Association of Tennis Professionals) singles ratings in February 2021 and had reached the 4th spherical of the singles occasion on the 2017 Australian Open. Additionally, he performed on the 2021 Mutua Madrid Open, in which he defeated Jeremy Chardy and John Millman to attain the closing sixteen.
Dan Evans the survivor on a difficult 2nd day for British gamers at Wimbledon
Dan Evans changed into the only British winner on some other rain-hit day at Wimbledon. Evans snapped a four-fit grand slam dropping streak with an outstanding 7-6 (four) 6-2 7-five victory over Feliciano Lopez, jumping and punching the air in pride after the Spaniard’s very last volley drifted long. The British primary has had an super 18 months at the ATP Tour however the slams had been a one-of-a-kind matter, with Evans dropping two times withinside the first spherical of the French Open and as soon as on the Australian Open in view that his preceding victory in New York closing summer.
He said: “It changed into an amazing manner to return back via. It changed into quite efficient. I experience I performed stable tennis and changed into greater managed than preceding fits over the grass. I needed to be geared up from the get-pass and truely centered and be sharp. I felt I changed into. “It’s harder to return back via those occasions. Whichever manner you examine it, they may be larger occasions, they may be higher occasions. This is in which you need to win fits.”
- Being a British expert tennis participant.
- For achieving a profession-excessive rating of World No. fifty two in doubles on twenty sixth April 2021.
Dan Evans: Bio, Birthday, Age, Ethnicity, Nationality, Wiki, Parents, Siblings
What is the Ethnic Background of Dan Evans?
Dan Evans changed into born on twenty third May 1990 with the actual call of Daniel Evans in Birmingham, England. He is of British nationality and he belongs to British-white ethnic background. Likewise, his faith is Christian and his race is white. He has celebrated his thirty first birthday as of 2021 and as in keeping with his birthdate, his supermegacelebrity signal is Gemini. His father, David Evans is an electrician while his mother, Bernadette Evans is a nurse. He has additionally older sisters.
How was the Tennis Career of Dan Evans?
- Dan Evans commenced his tennis profession being a member of the British group in 2014 that gained the World Junior Tennis opposition withinside the Czech Republic elderly 14.
- He gained the junior identify at Marcq-en-Baroeul in March 2006, setting him on the pinnacle of the European under-sixteen ratings, and changed into later invited to the Davis Cup tie in opposition to the Netherlands, as a hitting accomplice for Tim Henman and Jamie Murray in April 2007.
- In the subsequent yr of June, he had his first win at the ATP excursion withinside the Nottingham qualifier, dropping withinside the 2nd spherical while his first victories at the Futures excursion in July, after seven attempts, had been on the Great Britain F11 in Felixstowe, in which he gained rounds earlier than being overwhelmed withinside the quarterfinals.
- He reached the quarterfinals of americaA Open boys’ singles and gained a junior event in Paraguay.
- He reached the quarterfinals of the boys’ singles on the Australian Open, in which he misplaced to Yuki Bhambri but he went directly to win the fourth junior identify of his profession in Nottingham.
- Dan later commenced running on the National Tennis Centre with Paul Annacone in 2008 and reached the quarterfinals of the Bournemouth Futures in May, attaining a rating of 1339.
- He performed withinside the boys’ event at Wimbledon however changed into suspended till November 2008 via way of means of the LTA after he changed into photographed with Daniel Smethurst at a nightclub withinside the early hours of the morning.
- He gained his first senior identify in August 2008, a Futures occasion in Wrexham, and ended the yr via way of means of triumphing the LTA Male Junior Player of the Year award and ranked international No. 477.
- In February 2009, he took element withinside the play-offs for the British Davis Cup group however misplaced out to Josh Goodall and Chris Eaton.
- He gained the singles identify at The Caversham International in March, an ATP Challenger Tour occasion, growing to an ATP rating of globalwide No. 305.
- He changed into granted a wildcard into Wimbledon and changed into defeated via way of means of the twelfth seed Nikolay Davydenko while he misplaced withinside the first spherical of qualifying for americaA Open to Brazilian Julio Silva in August.
- In September, Dan, the British No five, made his debut as a part of the Great Britain Davis Cup squad for the Europe/Africa Zone Group I relegation playoff in opposition to Poland.
- He reached the second one spherical of the Caversham ATP Jersey Open in November, in which he misplaced to Finland’s Jarkko Nieminen.
- Dan kicks off his 2010 yr via way of means of triumphing his first qualifying tie in Doha, however misplaced to Steve Darcis withinside the 2nd qualifying spherical in addition to he succeeded in qualifying for an ATP Tour occasion for the primary time, however misplaced withinside the first spherical of the Heineken Open in Auckland to Michael Lammer.
- Later, he changed into known as to the Davis Cup group withinside the Europe/Africa Zone Group II tie vs Lithuania in March.
- He additionally reached the very last of 3 Futures and the semifinal on the Bath Challenger in 2011, which brought about the All England Club awarding him a wild card for the Championships.
- His simplest identify of the 2011 yr changed into the Chiswick Futures F11 doubles with Liam Broady in July.
- Dan competed in some of UK-primarily based totally ITF Futures tournaments in 2012, securing his first singles identify of the yr in Sheffield in mid-January, in which he defeated David Rice withinside the very last.
- He entered qualifying for the PBZ Zagreb Indoors in Croatia, triumphing his 3 qualification fits earlier than in the long run dropping in 3 units to Guillermo Garcia-Lopez withinside the beginning spherical of the principle draw.
- He obtained a qualifying wild card for the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami however misplaced in instantly units to Bjorn Phau.
- Dan changed into decided on for Davis Cup Europe/Africa Zone Group I tie in opposition to Belgium in April while he changed into stripped of his investment via way of means of the Lawn Tennis Association on the stop of the yr, having reputedly didn’t persuade the affiliation of his dedication to the sport.
- Evans changed into given a closing-minute vicinity in advance of Britain’s no. 3, Jamie Baker after now no longer first of all being picked for Great Britain’s squad for the Davis Cup tie as opposed to Russia in 2013.
- He performed valiantly in his first rubber in opposition to international no. sixty seven Dmitry Tursunov earlier than dropping in 5 tight units. He additionally gained a clay-courtroom docket ITF event in Bastad, Sweden, in which he beat Grzegorz Panfil withinside the very last.
- As properly, he changed into then given a main-draw wildcard for the 2013 Aegon Trophy in Nottingham in June, achieving the quarterfinal degree of the event.
- Dan Evans and his tennis partner, Neal Skupski
Dan Evans: Win, Stats, Game Play
- He changed into additionally knowledgeable that he have been exceeded a main-draw wildcard on the Queen’s Club, London, for the 2013 Aegon Championships. He gained his first-spherical fit conveniently, beating international no. seventy five Guido Pella in instantly units.
- He have been a ruin down at 2-four withinside the very last set which changed into the primary time Evans had overwhelmed a participant ranked withinside the pinnacle 50.
- He additionally obtained a wild card into the Wimbledon qualifiers, in which he misplaced withinside the first spherical to Spain’s Daniel Munoz-De La Nava and accomplished his maximum magnificent victory up to now on twenty sixth August on the US Open, beating eleventh seed Kei Nishikori withinside the first spherical in instantly units, to grow to be one in all simplest six British gamers to conquer a participant withinside the ATP pinnacle 15 in a slam in view that 1990.
- Evans changed into picked as Britain’s 2nd singles participant withinside the Davis Cup World Group play-off in opposition to Croatia in Umag on clay. He gained the lifeless rubber to assist beat Croatia four-1, and go back Great Britain to the World Group for the primary time in view that 2008.
- At the 2014 Qatar Open, he got here via Qualifying earlier than dropping to Ernests Gulbis withinside the first spherical and he entered the qualifying opposition of the 2014 Australian Open because the twenty sixth seed, but, misplaced withinside the 2nd spherical of qualifying to Hungarian Marton Fucsovics.
- He entered the qualifying ranges of the PBZ Zagreb Indoors because the 1/3 seed in February, dropping withinside the very last spherical of qualification to Bjorn Phau, but, he obtained access to the principle draw as a Lucky Loser after the withdrawal of seventh seed Radek Stepanek.
- Evans performed 3 occasions in 2015, however in March he changed into fined £350 for failing to show up for the F4 Futures occasion at the Wirral, sparking fears approximately his dedication.
- He beat Australian Bernard Tomic withinside the 2013 US Open, which brought about his wonder don’t forget to the Great Britain squad for the Davis Cup Semi-Final in opposition to Australia.
- He ranked 271 on fifteenth November, gained the Knoxville Challenger on a difficult courtroom docket in addition to joined the relaxation of the Davis Cup group on the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Show, in which they gained the 2015 Team of the Year Award.
- Dan entered the qualifying for the Australian Open in January 2016 and superior to the principle draw of the event for the primary time in his profession in which he misplaced conveniently to 18th seed Feliciano Lopez, triumphing simplest 5 video games in 3 units.
- He changed into overwhelmed via way of means of Kyle Edmund withinside the first all-British Challenger very last in view that 2005 on the RBC Tennis Championships of Dallas in February.
- He changed into additionally named for the Davis Cup World Group 1st spherical fit in opposition to Japan and changed into named for the Davis Cup quarter-very last tie in opposition to Serbia on clay.
- He changed into additionally provided an area withinside the Rio Olympics because of numerous withdrawals, however instead, he persisted at the Tour to enhance his rating.
- He defeated twenty seventh seed Alexander Zverev in four units withinside the 2nd spherical on the US Open.
- He beat eighth ranked Dominic Thiem at Sydney Apia International in January 2017 earlier than triumphing the semi-very last to fulfill Gilles Muller in Evans’ first ATP Tour very last.
- Dan changed into the primary English-born participant to attain a unmarried very last there in greater than eleven years however misplaced the fit in instantly units.
- He beat Denis Shapovalov earlier than dropping to Vasek Pospisil withinside the 2017 Davis Cup World Group first spherical in opposition to the Canada Davis Cup group.
- In April 2017, he changed into banned from gambling expert tennis because of checking out superb for cocaine but he changed into eligible to go back to the expert circuit on twenty fourth April 2018, having finished a one-yr ban.
- On twenty eighth April 2018, he lower back from his tablets ban defeating compatriot Edward Corrie withinside the first spherical of qualifying in an ATP Challenger Tour occasion in Glasgow.
- Dan reached the very last of the 2019 Delray Beach Open however misplaced to Radu Albot in a 1/3-set tiebreaker in addition to he have become Britain’s no 1 on 14th October 2019.
- He commenced the 2020 season via way of means of competing withinside the inaugural ATP Cup and reached a brand new profession-excessive of No. 33 on thirteenth January 2020.
- He taken aback the 7th seed Andrey Rublev of Russia withinside the quarterfinals on the Dubai Tennis Championships in Dubai, U.A.E. to enhance to the semis in February 2020.
- He additionally reached the semifinals in Antwerp and Vienna, in which he misplaced to Ugo Humbert and Lorenzo Sonego, respectively. He completed the yr ranked No. 33 withinside the international.
- He earned his first ATP Tour identify on the Murray River Open in Melbourne in February 2021 in addition to he reached a brand new profession-excessive rating of globalwide No. 26 on eighth February 2021 in singles. He misplaced withinside the first spherical to compatriot Cameron Norrie on the 2021 Australian Open.
- He reached his first Masters a thousand very last with compatriot Neal Skupski on the 2021 Miami Open in April and entered the pinnacle a hundred withinside the doubles ratings for the primary time.
- He recorded his first-ever victory over a international no 1 after he beat Novak Djokovic in instantly units on the Monte-Carlo Masters because the victory additionally intended Evans reached his first Masters a thousand quarterfinal.
- He defeated David Goffin withinside the quarterfinals as properly to attain his first Masters a thousand singles semifinal, in which he misplaced to eventual champion Stefanos Tsitsipas.
- He reached his 2nd Masters a thousand doubles very last inside weeks, dropping once more to 2d seeded Mate Pavic and Nikola Mektic. As a result, he reached a profession-excessive of globalwide No. fifty six in doubles on nineteenth April 2021.
- Moreover, Dan subsequent performed on the 2021 Mutua Madrid Open, in which he defeated Jeremy Chardy and John Millman to attain the closing sixteen. He misplaced to fifth seed Alexander Zverev in instantly units.
Dan Evans: Girlfriend, Wife, Married, Dating, Kids, Child, Relationshtip Status
Who is Dan Evans Dating?
Unmarried tennis participant, Dan Evans is in a romantic courting together along with his lovely female friend Aleah and she or he is regularly visible withinside the crowds assisting Dan at some point of his tennis fits. There is a more opportunity of his marriage in any case he appears satisfied in his courting together along with his female friend. Concerning Dan’s sexual orientation, he’s instantly.
Dan Evans: Net worth, Income, Salary, Contract, Tour, House
What is the Net Worth of Dan Evans?
The internet around net worth of gifted man Dan Evans is $2 million as of 2021 while he has additionally a best quantity of income that is round $300,000 in keeping with yr. He has additionally gained prize cash of US$ 3,840,680. With his calm and easy-going personality, he’s anticipated to get greater famous withinside the coming years. Furthermore, his foremost supply of earnings is from his tennis profession. Dan has been subsidized via way of means of Wilson Sporting Goods and Luke (a British apparel company).
Dan Evans: Height, Weight, Body Measurements
What is the Height of Dan Evans?
The height of good-looking tennis participant, Dan Evans is five feet nine inches or one hundred seventy five cm and his body frame weighs round seventy five kg or 165.five lbs. He has handsome mild brown hair and blue eyes color. His toned physique, short-cropped hair, and affable smile attracted a number of human beings in the direction of him. He has a tattoo on his left forearm. Dan’s frame construct is athletic.
Dan Evans: Social Media Profile, Instagram, Twitter
Dan Evans Facts
- When Dan into 10 years old, he had switched to the Edgbaston Priory Club.
- He is an ardent supporter of the English football membership Aston Villa F.C.
- Evans is an all-courtroom docket participant who performs a tactical recreation with an emphasis on defence and courtroom docket-coverage.
- He is thought to be a tactical, adaptable participant, capable of use his range to explore for weaknesses and disrupt opponents’ rhythm.
- Evans is a professional volleyer and is able to serve-and-volleying.