Who is Michael Lewis?
Michael Monroe Lewis, popularly recognized as Michael Lewis is an American creator and monetary journalist. Lewis writes on business, finance, and economics and is understood for his insurance of monetary crises and behavioral finance. He has been a contributing editor to Vanity Fair considering that 2009. He has written over 20 books and is a New York Times Bestsellers Lists. He has received Los Angeles Times Book Prizes and 3 Gerald Loeb Awards.
What is Michael Lewis Famous For?
- His insurance of monetary crises and behavioral finance.
- New York Bestselling creator, writer and author.
Michael Lewis: Bio, Birthday, Age, Siblings, Parents, Ethnicity, Nationality, Family
Where is Michael Lewis From?
Michael Lewis changed into born on 15 October 1960. His real birth name is Michael Monroe Lewis. His delivery region is in New Orleans, Louisiana withinside the United States. He holds an American nationality. He changed into born to his father, J. Thomas Lewis, and his mom, Diane Monroe Lewis. He belongs to the white ethnicity. He is an atheist. His zodiac signal is Libra.
Regarding his instructional background, Lewis attended Isidore Newman School. He then attended Princeton University, from in which he graduated cum laude with a B.A. in artwork and archaeology in 1982. He later enrolled on the London School of Economics. He earned his Master’s diploma in economics in 1985.
Michael Lewis Career
- After graduating from Princeton, he labored with New York City artwork supplier Daniel Wildenstein with the intention to turn out to be an artwork historian.
- After his MA diploma, he changed into employed with the aid of using Salomon Brothers to paintings at its London workplace as a bond salesman, in which he labored for few years.
- He finally went on to set up himself as one of the excellent authors, writing on topics associated with business, finance, and economics.
- He is understood for his nonfiction paintings, specially his insurance of monetary crises and behavioral finance.
- He has been a contributing editor to Vanity Fair considering that 2009.
- He received Gerald Loeb Award Honorable Mention for Magazines for “In Nature’s Casino” in 2008.
- He received Gerald Loeb Award for Feature Writing for “The End” in 2009.
- He received Gerald Loeb for Feature Writing for “Wall Street at the Tundra” in 2010.
- He wrote his first ee-e book, Liar’s Poker, posted in 1989.
- He has written over 20 books to date.
- His final ee-e book titled The Premonition: A Pandemic Story changed into posted in 2021.
- He is at the New York Times Bestsellers Lists.
- His books have received Los Angeles Times Book Prizes.
- His 2006 ee-e book The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game changed into his first ee-e book to be tailored right into a film, The Blind Side.
- His books The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine and Moneyball have been additionally later tailored into movies.
Michael Lewis: Married, Wife, Relationship, Kids
Who is Michael Lewis Wife?
Michael Lewis has been married 3 times. His first marriage changed into to Diane de Cordova Lewis, whom he married in 1985. After his divorce from Diane, he married Kate Bohner who changed into his former CNBC correspondent. They married in 1994. However, they divorced more than one years later. Lewis married his 0.33 wife, Tabitha Soren in 1997. Soren is a former MTV repoter. The couple shared 3 youngsters together, Quinn Tallulah, Dixie, and Walker Jack. One of Lewis’s kids, Dixie died after she collided with a semi-truck close to Truckee, California in May 2021.
Michael Lewis: Height, Weight, Body Measurements
How Tall is Michael Lewis?
Michael Lewis stands across the height of 1.eighty three m i.e. 6 ft tall. He has a frame weight of round 172 lbs i.e. seventy eight kg. He has a slender frame build. His eye colour is hazel and his hair colour is darkish brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
Michael Lewis: Net worth, Earning, Income, Wealth, Salary
What is Michael Lewis Salary and Net Worth?
Michael Lewis is one of the famous authors who writes totally on business, finance, and economics. He has labored with The New York Times, The Spectator, Bloomberg, and The New Republic. He is a contributing editor to Vanity Fair considering that 2009. His profits comes from his writing career. He has written over 20 books and is one of the New York Times bestsellers. At present, his internet net worth is predicted at round $25 million.
- His father changed into the company legal professional while his mom changed into a network activist.
- He changed into a member of the Ivy Club at Princeton University.
- He to start with had the ambition to turn out to be an artwork historian.
- Journalism determined in The Economist and The Wall Street Journal stimulated him to discover turning into a writer.
Read more on Taylor Spellman, Jaromir Jagr, Rose Ayling-Ellis and Caeleb Dressel